Willis Graves Bed & Breakfast Policies
We look forward to welcoming you
Deposits & Payments:
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking in order to confirm your reservation unless your reservation is for only one night. A one-night reservation must be paid in full in advance.
- If you book your reservation via a third party such as Expedia or Airbnb, you are subject to their cancellation policies.
- We allow no more than two guests per room.
- Children over ten-years-old are welcome. Please call the innkeeper for exceptions.
- No pets allowed, except service dogs.
Check-In & Check-Out Policy:
- We guarantee your room will be ready by 3:00 pm. We understand trying to predict a time of arrival is often not easy and can be stressful. In order to help alleviate unforeseen circumstances you will be sent a personal pin code before your arrival including all the instructions you need to get access to your room. If you feel you need assistance checking in, please arrange that with us before you arrive.
- Check-out time is 11 am.
Discounts will not apply if using any gift certificates other than one issued directly from Willis Graves.
For the health, comfort and safety of our guests, we are a no smoking property. Should a guest violate this policy they could be asked to leave, and may be charged a cleaning fee if there is smoke in their room. The fee is based on cleaning time, equipment rental and any loss of business.
We do not allow the burning of incense or candles on the property.
Ladies, please use the makeup removers or dark wash cloth that are provided as an amenity for your stay with us. Most makeup stains will not come out, as hard as we try. We will need to charge a fee of $20 per item for any stains on our linens and bath towels that we are not able to remove.If you need additional makeup removers please don’t hesitate to ask.
- We understand that accidents sometimes happen. We reserve the right to charge for any damages that occur in excess. This includes linens, furniture and fixtures.
Steps are present throughout the property, please contact us by phone if you have any limitations so that we can discuss whether the property and your room is the right fit based on your needs.
We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party, vehicle or your possessions, unless proven to be caused by ourselves or our employees.
- Willis Graves is a small private property and every reservation is both special and important to us. We do understand that situations will arise and we try to be as sympathetic and helpful as possible in such cases.
- We would like to suggest Travel Guard travel insurance for anyone who thinks they might need to cancel last minute.
- In the event of a cancellation up to 14 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival a cancellation fee of $25.00 per reservation will be charged. If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of the scheduled date of arrival you are responsible for the cost of your entire reservation.
- Guests failing to arrive without notification, will be responsible to a charge equivalent to the total reservation price.
- Group bookings including a full house rental are subject to a 30-day cancellation policy.
Have a Question or Request?