Willis Graves Bed & Breakfast
Willis Graves is a small, private property and every reservation is both special and important to us. We do understand, however, that unexpected situations can arise. We do everything we can to be as sympathetic and helpful as possible in such cases.
We look forward to welcoming you,
Jennifer Goodman, Innkeeper
PRECAUTIONS WE ARE TAKING FOR COVID-19:
The safety and well-being of our guests and staff have always been a top priority at Willis Graves Bed & Breakfast. Here are a few extra steps we are taking to ensure all of our guests and staff feel safe now and forever.
In addition to our already top-notch standards of cleaning for all of our guest rooms and common areas we are implementing additional deeper cleaning and sanitizing.
All team members have been educated on the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and are required to stay home if they are feeling ill, have symptoms of respiratory infection or feel they have come in contact with someone who may have been exposed. We will ask the same respect from you.
Our staff will increase handwashing and wear masks while in contact with guests who request it and while cleaning guest rooms.
Breakfast will be served to your rooms or if weather permits, guests may eat on our back porch or at one of our picnic tables. The exception to this is families traveling together that have booked multiple rooms, may request to eat in our dining room.
If you are here during a multiple night stay, we will ask that you set your breakfast dishes outside of your suite when you are finished so we can pick them up. Feel free to leave them in your room on a one-night stay or your last day here.
I am a safeserve chef and our kitchen complies with all the requirements for the safe handling of preparing and serving food.
At this time, we are unable to tidy your rooms during multiple night stays. Please let us know if you need any new linens or towels and we will deliver them to you.
We are exceeding all protocols required for our establishment, but like every other public location, we cannot guarantee that everyone walking through the door is COVID19-free. Everyone who comes on-site does so at their own risk.
Please send us an email or call with any questions. We want each and everyone of our guest to feel as comfortable as possible.
- Maximum two guests per room.
- Children over ten-years-old are welcome. Please call for exceptions.
- No pets allowed (except service dogs).
Deposits & Payments
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking to confirm your reservation.
- One-night reservations must be paid in full in advance.
- We suggest Travel Guard Travel Insurance to protect yourself in case you must cancel your reservation.
- One-night reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable within 14 days of your reservation. If cancelled 15 days of more before your scheduled stay, you will receive a gift certificate, which may be used for your next stay or to purchase items from our online store. Our gift certificates never expire.
- If you must cancel a multiple night reservation within 14 days of your first scheduled night, the remaining amount of your reservation will be charged to your credit card and we will issue you a gift certificate for that amount. Your deposit is non-refundable. Therefore, 1/2 of the entire cost of your reservation will be transferred to a gift certificate, which may be used for your next stay or to purchase items from our online store. Our gift certificates never expire
- If you must cancel a multiple night reservation 15 days or more before your first scheduled night you will receive a gift certificate for the amount you have remitted (your deposit plus any additional). Your gift certificate may be used to book your next stay or to purchase items from our online store. Our gift certificates never expire.
- If you must cancel a group booking of 4 or more rooms (including full house rentals) before 45 days of your first scheduled night, you will receive a gift certificate for the amount you have remitted (your deposit plus any additional). Your gift certificate may be used to book your next stay or to purchase items from our online store. Our gift certificates never expire.
- If you must cancel your reservation group booking within 44 days of your first scheduled night, your reservation is non-refundable.
- If you book your reservation via a third party such as Expedia or Airbnb, you are subject to their cancellation policies.
Check-In & Check-Out Policy:
- We guarantee your room will be ready by 3:00 pm. We understand trying to predict a time of arrival is often not easy and can be stressful. In order to help alleviate unforeseen circumstances you will be sent a personal pin code before your arrival including all the instructions you need to get access to your room. If you need assistance checking in, please make arrangements with us before you arrive.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Discounts do not apply if using a gift certificate other than those issued directly by Willis Graves.
- If you do not arrive for your reservation and have not notified us, you are responsible to a charge equivalent to the cost of your entire reservation.
important information for our guests
- For the health, comfort and safety of our guests, Willis Graves has a no smoking policy. Should a guest violate this policy they could be asked to leave and may be charged a cleaning fee if there is smoke in their room. The fee will be based on cleaning time, equipment rental, and any loss of business we may incur.
- We do not allow the burning of incense or candles on the property.
- Ladies: please use the makeup removers or dark wash cloth that are provided as an amenity for your stay with us. Most makeup stains will not come out, as hard as we try. We will need to charge a fee of $20.00 per item for any stains on our linens and bath towels that we are not able to remove. If you need additional makeup removers please don’t hesitate to ask.
- We understand that accidents sometimes happen. We reserve the right to charge for any damages that occur in excess. This includes linens, furniture and fixtures.
- Steps are present throughout the property, please contact us by phone if you have any limitations so that we can discuss whether the property and your room is the right fit based on your needs.
- We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party, vehicle or your possessions, unless proven to be caused by ourselves or our employees.
Have a Question or Request?