Willis Graves Bed & Breakfast Policies
We look forward to welcoming you
Deposits & Payments:
A 50% deposit at the time of booking will secure your reservation, unless your reservation is 1 night. A 1-night reservation will be charged in full to secure your room. If you book your reservation via a third party such as Expedia or AirBNB you will be subject to their booking and cancellation policy. You would need to check with them if you needed to make a change in your reservation. Booking direct will always give you the best availability and rates.
Two guests per room. We allow Children over 10, please call the innkeeper for exceptions. No pets except service dogs. (859) 689-5096
Check-In & Check-Out Policy:
We guarantee your room will be ready by 3:00PM. We understand trying to predict your time of arrival is often not easy. In order to help alleviate any unforeseen circumstances we will send you via email a personal 4 digit pin code to your room and common spaces before your arrival. It will include instructions on where to park and how to find your room. If you feel you need assistance checking in, please call or email us and we will arrange to have someone here at your requested time.
Check-Out time is 11am.
Discounts will not apply if using any gift certificates other than one issued directly from Willis Graves.
For the health, comfort and safety of our guests, we are a no smoking property. Should a guest violate this policy they could be asked to leave, and may be charged a cleaning fee if there is smoke in their room. The fee is based on cleaning time, equipment rental and any loss of business.
We do not allow the burning of incense or candles on the property.
- We understand that accidents sometimes happen. We reserve the right to charge for any damages that occur in excess. This includes linens, furniture and fixtures.
Steps are present throughout the property, please contact us by phone if you have any limitations so that we can discuss whether the property and your room is the right fit based on your needs.
We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party, vehicle or your possessions, unless proven to be caused by ourselves or our employees.
- Willis Graves is a small private property and every reservation is both special and important to us. We do understand that situations will arise and we try to be as sympathetic and helpful as possible in such cases.
- We would like to suggest Travel Guard travel insurance for anyone who thinks they might need to cancel last minute.
- In the event of a cancellation up to 14 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival no charge will be made. If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of the scheduled date of arrival a cancellation charge equivalent to the room(s) rate will be charged.
- Guests failing to arrive without notification, will be responsible to a charge equivalent to the total reservation price.
- Group bookings including a full house rental are subject to a 30-day cancellation policy.
Have a Question or Request?